Play Journal Entries
- All of the latest Play Journal Entries can be viewed here.
- Allows you to post either text or handwritten posts.
- Screenshots can be attached to Play Journal Entries as long as the community allows you to post screenshots.
- Only handwritten posts can be posted here.
- Screenshots can be attached to handwritten posts as long as the community has the option.
- Recent Drawings: You can post your drawings here and also view all the latest drawings made by other users.
- Recent Popular Drawings: You can see all the latest popular drawings here, but you cannot post drawings here.
- Handwritten and text posts are both enabled.
- Screenshots can only be attached to posts if the community has the option enabled.
- Open: Means tthat you currently can comment on a discussion post.
- Closed: Means you currently cannot comment on a discussion post, as the original poster has closed it.
- Making new discussions posts: To post a new discussion you must close your most recent discussion post, no matter what community you posted in.
- Some games allow you to post to Miiverse while playing the game, these posts are automatically sent to the In-Game posts section on Miiverse communities.
- Users are able to post text, handwritten, and screenshot posts in this section.
- In-Game has the optian to make posts with Stamps, as long as the game being played has stamps.
Types of Communities
- Game Communities: Communities for games on the Nintendo Wii U and 3DS systems. These communities usually allow users to post text and handwritten posts, screenshots, and sometimes even stamps
- App Communities: Communities for apps on the Wii U and 3DS systems. These communities all lack the ability of letting users post screenshots.
- Special Communities: Full article about Special communities can be found on this page.
Zombie Communities are similar to dead ones, but there are some differences. The main difference is that a handful of posts/drawings are made every month, unlike the Dead Communities where they "rarely or never get posts/drawings on it." Communities like these include: Ufouria: Saga Community, Volleyball Community, Tennis Community, Bit Boy Arcade Community, and the Manitoba Club community.