Morimoto first conquered this community last 8/18/15. He used it as his personal community.
First Manitoba Club Dispute (October 12, 2015 - November 7th, 2015)After making an agreement with Eggmanland, Morimoto asked them to help him in solidifying his claim in this community and in North Dakota, as part of an agreement, last 10/12/15. Apparently a user named Jasper(now Dizzy), who last posted on 9/18/15, apparently took notice and tried solidifying her claim. She did not give up. Then a user named Austin(now Giggus) took notice of this dispute and barged in by making a claim to the community. Meanwhile in North Dakota there was a user named SkylarBlue trying to have North Dakota instead. Freege used there magic(thunder magic if your playing FE4) to persuade her to join Morimoto and make it so that they both own the place. Currently the 2 are guarding it from harm.
On November 7th, 2015, Giggus and Dizzy made an alliance. Jordon and TurkeyLord also made one.
On that same day, Jordon and TurkeyLord got false reported. He said that Giggus does not deserve to own the community because he just barged in. A post by a certain Cj GHOSTY says that he reported Jordon's post. Then Dizzy and Giggus opted out from the dispute, after seeing the events.
Morimoto has regained control of Manitoba Club.
The Peace (November 7th, 2015 - December 16th, 2015)On November 25th, 2015, Cj GHOSTY (Now named Cj) confessed in reporting one of Jordon's post. Matters have been resolved. As of November 27th, 2015, Krystal (Now named Knavius) has admitted to being the second false reporter. A direct quote from a comment she made to a post, "Anyway, I'm sorry for what happened, I told some friends about what happened and they went crazy and reported you and Jordan. I only did one report but the rest were none of my doing."
Not too long after, she removed the comment that had her apology and the proof of her admitting (have a picture of the proof luckily). In the end, she was the one that resulted in the two getting banned by sending others to blindly follow her.
Second Manitoba Club Dispute (December 8th, 2015 - February 24th, 2016)
On December 8th, 2015, a guy named SantaAaron posted a claim to this community. Nothing much
happened until another dispute emerged between SantaAaron and Morimoto, which started last 12/16/15.
The original claimants saw this and, not wanting a repeat of history, wanted this dispute to stop.
After this, activity narrowed down to posts (basically) saying "mine" between Morimoto and Aaron, with the occasional on-topic post or feedback from users unrelated to the dispute.
Second Peace (January 27th, 2016 - February 14th, 2016)
Morimoto regained his claim, after Aaron got banned and activity decreases.
It could be assumed that Aaron's ban had nothing to do with the Manitoba Club, but rather a comment dealing with the censorship of Fire Emblem: Fates, as this was his last activity before getting banned. Aaron's return to the Manitoba Club seemed unlikely. Then, he returned.
Third Manitoba Club Dispute (February 24th, 2016 - Present)
Last 2/24/16, Jake saw the community and claimed it as theirs. Giggus, one of the original claimants, saw it through a guy named Jacob.
- Morimoto - posted since 8/18/15, conquered it first (current)
- Dizzy - posted last 9/18/15, made a comeback last 10/12/15,
- Giggus - claimed last 10/13/15
- TurkeyLord - allied with Jasper, stopped posting in the community since the time he got banned, came back then got falsereported last 11/7/15
- Jordon - claimed last 11/7/15, changed his mind, then got falsereported last 11/7/15
- - posted last 9/18/15, made a comeback in 10/19/15, last posted on 10/21/15
- Kayman(Eggmanland) - current (To give to Morimoto)
- This is "the largest power struggle of this size in the whole of Miiverse" according to one user.
- People took notice of this community dispute and made posts like "WHATS THE FLIPPING POINT OF OWNING A COMMUNITY ANYWAY?" and others.
- Chain posts can be found.
- Sometimes it can get really active there.
- The on-topic users in the community does not seem to mind about the dispute.
- The dispute was going to be settled in a game of Smash.
- This is one of the first instances of users fighting over a community.
- Jordon made a dramatic war story on the dispute.
- TurkeyLord predicted that the dispute would end with someone getting banned; and with the ban of Aaron, he was indeed correct. Until he came back.
- Many of Aaron's "mine" posts have been deleted by Administrators.